Caleb practices primarily in the area of personal injury litigation, including motor vehicle collisions, slip and fall accidents, industrial accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability accidents, contractor liability and many more. Caleb’s hands-on experience in the construction trades uniquely qualifies him to effectively assist his clients in construction litigation and in assisting contractors with their business needs. Caleb also handles workman’s compensation and Social Security cases. Caleb has been in practice in Indiana since 2003 and Illinois since 2004. Caleb has been listed as a rising Star in 2013, 2014 and 2015 by Super Lawyers and Indianapolis Monthly magazines. Caleb has been BV rated by his peers on Martindale Hubbell peer rating system.
- Lake Central High School (1995)
- BA Purdue University Calumet (2000)
- JD Valparaiso University (Dec., 2002)
- Admitted to the Indiana Bar, 2003
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana, 2003
- United States District Court, Southern District of Indiana, 2003
- Admitted to the Illinois Bar, 2004
- United States 7th Circuit Court of Appeals, 2007
- United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- Member, Lake County Bar Assoc. 2003
- Member, Indiana State Bar Association, 2003
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association, 2004
Caleb is a lifelong native of Northwest Indiana. He attended Lake Central School System in Dyer and St. John, Indiana and graduated in 1995. Caleb went away to Purdue University in West Lafayette in 1995 and returned home to work in the family construction business and pursue his education at Purdue University Calumet in Hammond Indiana in 1996.
Caleb graduated from Purdue University Calumet in 2000. In the summer before graduating, Caleb traveled Europe extensively and attended Cambridge University for a study abroad program. After graduation, Caleb attended Valparaiso University School of Law and graduated from the accelerated program in two and one half years.
After graduation, Caleb began working for a prominent personal injury defense litigation firm handling all types of personal injury litigation such as including motor vehicle collisions, accidents, crashes and such, slip and fall accidents, industrial accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability accidents, contractor liability and many more. Caleb has worked on numerous jury trials and has litigated several cases through jury and bench trial himself.
Caleb has worked in the construction trades and has experience and connections in the general construction industry which are beneficial in his handling of construction injury, Mechanic’s Lien and other business litigation.